Here is a post that is compiled of all the pictures Kylene sent and some of the descriptions she wrote to go with them! Enjoy!--Alyson
Kylene and Sister Franco (she talks a lot about here in her most recent letter 9.10.11)


Kylene and Roxana and her family

"The last week we have gotten caught in absolute down pours, soaker hose with the rain. And...I lost my umbrella so Redden and I were sharing. It isn´t really effective. Anyway, a member refused to let us walk away in the night and rain without chumpas...so he brought us these huge things. Just imagine. Dark, Rainy, abandoned Guatemala Streets.....two dark coated and hooded beasts loomed their way down the streets....yeup. That was us."

Kylene with Sister Redden and Roxana

"We are super cute after being caught in rainstorms without umbrellas. Yeah....we were drenched all the way. My shirt really isn´t that color!"

"Another night without power. Touching picture eh? We figured we needed to get at least one like that! I think we had more fun playing with the wax from the fire than anything! ha"

No comments:
Post a Comment