Wednesday, July 13, 2011

7/09/11


Hey All!

This week has been going great, it seemed to fly by. We made another trip to Guate…we left at 0300…I never thought it would be a regular thing for me to get up at that hour while on my mission. Needless to say, it was a long day. Productive though, we brought 4 Elders and all of their doctor appointments were helpful this time. The bus ride to and from Guate seems to get longer and longer every time…but I am getting less nauseas each time too…I am acostumbrado (accustom) to it. Count your blessings, right?

Great news! Rosa and Stefani are going to get baptized on the 24 of July! Happy Birthday Michelle! We just gotta make sure crazy man stays out of the way. I love that whole family so much, they have such sweet spirits. People such as them, help me to see how the Lord really does prepare those that are ready to embrace the gospel.

Julia wants to be baptized as well! She just took a job that that has taken her to Guate and Huehuetenango, so we are still figuring out all the details. She is such a sweetheart, she has been going to church and listening to the missionaries for months and months. She´s solid! Pilas! (ready to be baptized/ receptive to the gospel message)

I hope that you are all doing great! I love you, take care, be safe, be careful, pray, read your scriptures, go to church, serve others….all that fun stuff!

Love, Hermana Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment