Tuesday, June 14, 2011

6.11.11

hey everyone!

Wow, this week has been super intense. A ton has been going on with the nursing life….midnight ones to sick missionaries in different areas…lots of fun! It really has been intense, but I am learning a lot. I figure this mission, as the nurse, I am learning how to be a mom, a wife, and how to manage the world with the spiritual. I feel as though a lot of times I am just a voice of comfort to the sick missionaries who are far from home. I am humbled every day…the Lord´s hand is in everything…we may think we have things under control, but really, we usually don´t even have a clue. This is where trust and faith really have to play apart.

I don´t have a lot of time this time…I think I am going to try to attach pictures of the temple here in Xela. It is going to be dedicated December! So awesome!

Love you all!

Hermana Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment