Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Adventure Begins!!!


I enter the Provo Missionary Training Center tomorrow morning...I am so excited to enter this next phase of my life! My parents and I have been enjoying the beauty of Salt Lake City for the last few days before I leave for 18 months. While on temple square, we have run into many many sister missionaries...I still look at them in awe and wonder if I could ever be like them. Guess what!?! Tomorrow the training starts! Yeah!

We went to the movie Joseph Smith Legacy at temple square...it was like a fountain of water was escaping my eyes. Thank goodness I looked over to see a similar fountain cascading from mom, I felt a little less like an emotional rollercoaster...and I'm pretty sure dad's eyes were at least watery. Ha...needless to say that movie sparked that inner desire to serve the Lord. I can hardly wait to be able to share with others the joy and love that comes from understanding the Lord's plan, and His love for each of us. The pioneers before us sacrificed their lives for the sake of the Lord's church...I am so excited to devote the next 18 months to Him! Let it begin!! Yeah!! My lovely, beautiful, and most wonderful sister-in-law Alyson is going to being posting my emails I send to my family. That's all folks! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment