Hey all!
I am really not sure what to say about this last week...I am not sure what happened. Old age, it is getting to me already. Oops. Ummm....the Area Medical Advisor was supposed to come on Monday, but, didn't. He had another emergency come up...so we are expecting him this upcoming week. So....by the end of next week things hopefully will become more normal. We have spent a lot of time catching up and preparing for the presentation we have next week...mostly we need to get Permethrin out to the missionaries. I guess the fleas are eating some of them alive. No bueno (not good).
We had a little bit more time to work in our area...we focused mostly on the members and a few that are less active....umm...yeah. Ha…I just asked my comp what happened this week...she always remembers EVERYTHING...but not this time. So, it is a mystery week. The only thing remembered is when I absolutely lost it during a song we were singing with Roxana. You sing here on your own tune, tempo, beat, all of it...nothing is right. But, Redden was determined to get the right end not, where it jumps low to high...it was good, but just was hysterical because nobody else was anywhere near it. I loooost it. We somewhat made it through the rest of the song, but by the end I was curled up, laughing and crying my eyes out. Yeah....I try so hard to control myself but I couldn't this time. Roxana told me that I needed to pray and repent. Lol.
Umm...that's all! I love you! Thank you for your support and prayers! The mission is great! I hit 10 months today! Crazy eh!? Time will just fly by, especially the next few months. Take care! loves!
Hermana Otto
No comments:
Post a Comment